As a pioneer in the industry since 1998, NetSuite was first to provide a solution that unified eCommerce with your back office systems, whether your business model is B2C or B2B. NetSuite’s SuiteCommerce platform powers thousands of online businesses, helping them increase revenue and expand to new heights. Backed by our professional services, extensive partner ecosystem and dedicated support, SuiteCommerce provides your business everything it needs to succeed.
Recommended Solutions for eCommerce
NetSuite CRM & ERP
NetSuite CRM & ERP is the base suite that delivers a real-time 360-degree view of your customer and provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, up-sell, cross-sell, support, invoicing, inventory management and full accounting. With a comprehensive financial management capabilities required to grow a changing, complex business, NetSuite takes your business beyond traditional accounting software by streamlining operations across your entire organization and providing you with the real-time visibility you need to make better, faster decisions.
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain and Inventory Management
- Order and Billing Management
- Warehouse and Fulfillment
- Sales Force Automation
- Customer Service Management
- Marketing Automation
- Real Time Analytics
NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advance Module
NetSuite was the first to provide an eCommerce solution that unified eCommerce with your back office systems. Today, SuiteCommerce powers thousands of online businesses helping them grow and expand to new heights. Backed by professional services, an extensive partner ecosystem and dedicated support, SuiteCommerce provides your business everything it needs to succeed.
- Advanced Site Customization
- Dynamic, Database-Driven Hosted Site
- Faceted Navigation
- Dynamic merchandising
- External Store Integration
- Referrer Report
- Click Activity Reports and more
NetSuite OneWorld Module
NetSuite OneWorld is an optional module that addresses the complex multinational and multi-company needs of mid-market organizations. Enables businesses to adjust for currency, taxation and legal compliance differences at the local level, with regional and global business consolidation and roll-up.
- Multi- company / Multi-org support in single NetSuite Account
- Segregated ERP and G/L for each Subsidiary
- Global CRM and Sales Support
- Multiple transaction and consolidation currencies
- Local functional currency reporting for each Subsidiary
- Real-time consolidated financial reporting for multiple currencies
- Multi-country regulatory tax and reporting support
NetSuite Advance Inventory Module
NetSuite Advanced Inventory is an optional module that provides a broad array of capabilities to optimize inventory availability and levels. This enables businesses to keep inventory costs low while meeting customers’ delivery expectations.
- Matrix Items
- Serialized Inventory
- Bar Coding: Items and Transactions
- Lot Management
- Pick, Pack and Ship
- Automated Re-order Point / Lead Time Calculations
- Warranty Claims
NetSuite Advance Procurement Module
NetSuite Advanced Procurement is an optional module that helps companies improve the procurement process by exerting tighter control over spending, simplifying requests for goods and services, and rendering real-time visibility end-to-end.
- Helps manage supplier relationships, source-to-pay processes and related procurement spend
- Creates requisitions transaction allowing a buyer to spread a requisition’s items across multiple vendor POs, and/or consolidate multiple requisitions’ items into a single vendor PO.
- New purchase contracts enable companies to make purchases with negotiated pricing Lot Management
- Blanket POs allow companies to purchase in large volumes and spread the delivery of the items or expenses over a time horizon using pre-specified schedules.
NetSuite Demand Planning Module
NetSuite Demand Planning is an optional module that enables purchasing and inventory managers to determine the demand projection of items in the coming months based on historical data and trends or sales forecast information. It delivers the insights that managers need to plan inventory accordingly, and create purchase and work orders to meet anticipated demand.
Note: Advanced Inventory module is required for Demand Planning
- Demand projection of items
- Advanced Inventory Planning
- Automated Purchase Orders and/or Work Orders
NetSuite Premier Payroll Module
NetSuite Premier Payroll Service is the complete, full-service solution for managing your payroll. We do all the hard work for you, including handling all filings and deposits for federal, state and local jurisdictions. The NetSuite Premier Payroll Service minimizes payroll headaches, reduces tedious paperwork, and gives you peace of mind with our “No Penalties Guarantee.” You’ll never need to prepare or mail payroll tax forms again. Managing payroll has never been so easy.
- Fully integrated with accounting, sales force automation
- Supports all federal state and more than 10,000 local taxes
- Monitors tax law changes and provides mid-year and annual updates
- Provides required forms online, pre-filled with employee and employer data
- Determines employee tax jurisdictions (even locals) based on employee and business addresses
- Supports state tax reciprocity laws
- Applies local tax sharing rules
Descarte OzLINK Advanced Shipping for NetSuite
Descarte OzLINK Advanced Shipping by Oz Development dramatically increases fulfillment throughput by enabling the sharing of order information between NetSuite and shipping carrier-provided software. OzLINK automatically updates NetSuite with tracking numbers, freight charges, weights and other detailed shipment information.
- International Shipping Automation
- UPS, FedEx, USPS
- Optional support for DHL, OnTrac, Purolator, Canada Post.
- Enables using a scale to weigh packages at the time of shipping
SPS Commerce Integrated EDI Fulfillment for NetSuite
The SPS Commerce Integrated EDI Fulfillment for NetSuite integrates into your existing NetSuite application, offering advanced functionality with less risk and at a lower cost than traditional EDI software. Our proven, cloud-based architecture provides the flexibility and scalability you need to thrive in the omnichannel era. You’ll also be joining the world’s largest retail network that currently hosts more than 60,000 trading partnerships. Your business will benefit from the speed and accuracy of automated sales order creation, order acknowledgement, ship notice management, invoicing and more, making it equally simple to collaborate with trading partners located around the world.
- Automate NetSuite Sales Order Creation
- Order Acknowledgement Initiation
- Advance Ship Notice Submission
- Invoicing directly from NetSuite
Sererra Rental Management Module “RentalSeries”
Built on the NetSuite platform, you can now rent out your equipment or products to your customers & effectively track the inventory without it coming out of your balance sheet. Our intuitive solution allows you to completely manage your rented inventory, contracts, rental invoicing & even send alerts for renewal. Sererra’s Rental Management Solution is flexible enough to adapt to any rental business from a party rental to heavy equipment.
- Flexible Designs
- Manage Rental Price Rate
- Inventory Control
- Integrated Billing
- Integrated with RepairSeries
Sererra Repair and Warranty Management Module “RepairSeries”
Sererra’s Repair Management Solution is an native application that helps you better manage your customers, provides maintenance services, performs and manages repair items and service contracts and supplies full control over their status, bills for repair, products and parts. Increase productivity by providing the right technician, measuring the technician’s productivity and scheduling tasks.
- Full-featured Service Management for repairing items
- Manage receiving and shipping of repaired items
- Manage Warranty & non-warranty items
- Track all repairs
- Track repair costing
iCharts for NetSuite
Most business intelligence (BI) tools are cumbersome and require IT support to prepare data and visualizations for users. Most customers want a tool as easy to use as Excel, but powerful enough to solve their data visualization needs.
iCharts for NetSuite allows customers to visualize their data within the context of their business processes. And because it’s fully integrated in NetSuite, there’s no need to log in to a separate system. iCharts provides a consistent user experience within NetSuite while eliminating the complexity of traditional reporting and inflexible BI tools. ERP, CRM and external data are accessible to everyone, enabling users to create, embed and share customized and interactive data visualizations.
- Increase productivity: No need to export your data; visualize your business within your NetSuite dashboard.
- Extend your NetSuite investments: Nothing to install, no new tools to learn.
- Reduce complexity: Ensure everyone has access to the same information. Empower your business users to create and distribute visual reports.
- Improve agility: Manage your business in real-time, not based on outdated extracts or spreadsheets.
Avatax for NetSuite
As a sales tax industry leader, AvaTax is the fastest, easiest, most accurate and affordable way for small and mid-sized businesses to manage compulsory sales tax functions. Integrated into NetSuite, AvaTax eliminates the tedious work and complexity associated with calculating, collecting, reporting and remitting sales taxes in multiple jurisdictions. AvaTax is easily accessible to NetSuite users, from within their NetSuite management console.
Experlogix CPQ for NetSuite
Experlogix CPQ for NetSuite empowers your sales team to quickly customize complex quotes and orders with 100 percent accuracy, leading to dramatic gains in revenue and profitability. With unique capabilities such as guided selling, rapid line-item creation and automated bill-of-material and routing generation, Experlogix gives you the configuration, pricing, and quoting tools you need to maximize your quote-to-order and manufacturing performance.
- Simplify Quotes and Orders
- Real-tim Selection Validation
- Improve Manufacturing Productivity
- Define Stock Configurations and Kits
- Build Rules and Formulas Fast