With NetSuite’s unified business management solution, non-profit organizations can manage their entire end-to-end operations with a single, flexible and powerful business application—integrating nonprofit accounting, fundraising, event management, constituent relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), inventory management, eCommerce and more.
Customized for your business
Recommended Solutions for Non-profit
NetSuite CRM & ERP
NetSuite CRM & ERP is the base suite that delivers a real-time 360-degree view of your customer and provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, up-sell, cross-sell, support, invoicing, inventory management and full accounting. With a comprehensive financial management capabilities required to grow a changing, complex business, NetSuite takes your business beyond traditional accounting software by streamlining operations across your entire organization and providing you with the real-time visibility you need to make better, faster decisions.
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain and Inventory Management
- Order and Billing Management
- Warehouse and Fulfillment
- Sales Force Automation
- Customer Service Management
- Marketing Automation
- Real Time Analytics
NetSuite Advanced Financials Module
As an optional add-on Module, with NetSuite Advanced Financials, finance departments can further automate billing processes and eliminate the manual work typically associated with billing customers. It enables the creation of highly customized billing schedules and templates, and automates the creation of invoices based on different types of orders. It even provides milestone billing schedules that ensure work is billed as it is completed according to a service contract.
- Advanced Budgeting
- Expense Allocations
- Amortization Schedules
- Advanced Billing Schedules
- Milestone Billing (when used with Advanced Project Accounting)
- Statistical Accounting
- Allocation Enhancement
SerraFund – Nonprofit Accounting for NetSuite
A majority of nonprofit organizations deal with restricted funding which requires the segregation of funds and tracking their individual balances. By using SerraFund organizations can rid themselves of time consuming, error prone spreadsheet schedules while enhancing their accountability with grantors and donors. SerraFund supports the necessary cross-fiscal reporting for these funds as well as insures the accuracy of financial allocations to the various layers of an organization. SerraFund also provides additional budget building and budget control tools.
- Increased efficiencies by eliminating time spent maintaining data outside the accounting system
- Reduced time spent by staff to reconcile and correct errors in the system
- Improved controls for managing multiple funds within a single system
- Better report capabilities
- Budget Controls insure that financial managers can proactively control expenditures to avoid over budget and underspent grant fund scenarios.
NetSuite OneWorld Module
NetSuite OneWorld is an optional module that addresses the complex multinational and multi-company needs of mid-market organizations. Enables businesses to adjust for currency, taxation and legal compliance differences at the local level, with regional and global business consolidation and roll-up.
- Multi- company / Multi-org support in single NetSuite Account
- Segregated ERP and G/L for each Subsidiary
- Global CRM and Sales Support
- Multiple transaction and consolidation currencies
- Local functional currency reporting for each Subsidiary
- Real-time consolidated financial reporting for multiple currencies
- Multi-country regulatory tax and reporting support
NetSuite Fixed Asset Management Module
NetSuite Fixed Asset Management is an optional module that enables you to maintain and control the complete asset lifecycle from creation to depreciation, revaluation and retirement. Its detailed asset management functionality supports multiple depreciation calculation types, handling of depreciating and non-depreciating assets, maintenance schedules, lease and insurance. Tight integration with NetSuite Financials creates accounting entries and fixed assets from purchases to help ensure that no equipment slips through the cracks.
- Acquire, Depreciate, Dispose and Revalue assets
- Depreciation Management
- Asset Process Accounting Automation
- Real Time Asset Reporting
- Up to 500,000 assets
NetSuite Premier Payroll Module
NetSuite Premier Payroll Service is the complete, full-service solution for managing your payroll. We do all the hard work for you, including handling all filings and deposits for federal, state and local jurisdictions. The NetSuite Premier Payroll Service minimizes payroll headaches, reduces tedious paperwork, and gives you peace of mind with our “No Penalties Guarantee.” You’ll never need to prepare or mail payroll tax forms again. Managing payroll has never been so easy.
- Fully integrated with accounting, sales force automation
- Supports all federal state and more than 10,000 local taxes
- Monitors tax law changes and provides mid-year and annual updates
- Provides required forms online, pre-filled with employee and employer data
- Determines employee tax jurisdictions (even locals) based on employee and business addresses
- Supports state tax reciprocity laws
- Applies local tax sharing rules
NetSuite Project Management Module
NetSuite’s Project Management is an optional module that seamlessly integrates with the NetSuite accounting system. In addition to project management and time and expense tracking, you can create and issue invoices, compare project performance to budgets and other metrics. NetSuite Project Management module manages revenue recognition, expenses, unbilled balances, and other project-related financials.
- Estimated Costing
- Project Time Tracking
- Project Task Management
- Utilization & Backlog Reporting
NetSuite Resource Allocation Module
NetSuite Resource Management gives you visibility into all aspects of your project resource management needs, helping to increase overall resource utilization and manage and deploy resources based on employee skills, experience and availability.
- Comprehensive Resource Management
- Project Staffing
- Resource Forecasting
- Utilization Tracking
NetSuite Revenue Recognition Module
Revenue is recognized when it is realized or realizable, and when it has been earned. Whether a sales transaction consists of a single action, a series of actions across a period of time, or contains di erent types of deliverables in a bundle, NetSuite’s award-winning nancial management software enables accounting departments to comply with revenue recognition requirements in a productive manner so that your nancial statements are always accurate. This is an optional add-on module.
- Revenue recognition schedules at the line item level
- Reverse amortization for credits/refunds
- Support for EITF 08-01 and EITF 09-03
- Tracks and manages multiple Estimated Selling Prices by item
- Enables automatic reallocation of order value to each line item
- Revenue Recognition Dashboard Portlets with real-time analytics
- Multi-currency and multi-subsidiary compatible
- Includes up to 10,000 Revenue Recognition Schedules
Sererra Event Management Solution “EventSeries”
Sererra’s cloud-based Event and Training Management module is more than just event management software. It is a completely integrated module that ties directly with an organization’s NetSuite application. Sererra’s Event and Training Management Solution for NetSuite is a custom solution designed by Sererra that addresses the challenges associated with managing large volumes of events, such as training, seminars, or even internal company functions.
- Attendee Management
- Event Booking
- Payment and Checkout
- Integrated with CRM
- Product Bundling
Nexonia Timesheets for NetSuite
Nexonia Timesheets is an easy-to-use web and mobile employee time tracking solution, seamlessly integrated with NetSuite, supporting your corporate policies and approval processes.
Whenever you are, you can track, change and submit your working hours against clients and projects. All you need is a mobile phone or tablet – iOs, Android or BlackBerry. Nexonia Timesheets free mobile app can work even offline, so you can manage your time from absolutely everywhere.
- Intuitive and user-friendly
- Deep NetSuite Integration
- Fully mobile: iOS, Android, Blackberry
- Extremely flexible approval process
iCharts for NetSuite
Most business intelligence (BI) tools are cumbersome and require IT support to prepare data and visualizations for users. Most customers want a tool as easy to use as Excel, but powerful enough to solve their data visualization needs.
iCharts for NetSuite allows customers to visualize their data within the context of their business processes. And because it’s fully integrated in NetSuite, there’s no need to log in to a separate system. iCharts provides a consistent user experience within NetSuite while eliminating the complexity of traditional reporting and inflexible BI tools. ERP, CRM and external data are accessible to everyone, enabling users to create, embed and share customized and interactive data visualizations.
- Increase productivity: No need to export your data; visualize your business within your NetSuite dashboard.
- Extend your NetSuite investments: Nothing to install, no new tools to learn.
- Reduce complexity: Ensure everyone has access to the same information. Empower your business users to create and distribute visual reports.
- Improve agility: Manage your business in real-time, not based on outdated extracts or spreadsheets.
Avatax for NetSuite
As a sales tax industry leader, AvaTax is the fastest, easiest, most accurate and affordable way for small and mid-sized businesses to manage compulsory sales tax functions. Integrated into NetSuite, AvaTax eliminates the tedious work and complexity associated with calculating, collecting, reporting and remitting sales taxes in multiple jurisdictions. AvaTax is easily accessible to NetSuite users, from within their NetSuite management console.
No Events on The List at This Time